Friday, November 28, 2014

Wildflower

I am so far behind in my blogging and so many projects to share! 

This very pretty effect was made by using Vellum cardstock over a design from the Watercolor Wonder DSP. 

Tip -

Use Vellum to create a soft, pretty look on your next project.  Perfect for sympathy or wedding cards!

I like this color combo so much that my kitchen is decorated with them.  This is a simple & fast card to make.  Your card base is 5-1/2" x 4-1/4", the So Saffron layer is 4-1/2" x 3-1/4", Tempting Turquoise layer is 4-3/8" x 3-1/8", the Vellum is 4-1/4" x 3".  I stamped the Wildflower image onto the Vellum in Versamark, covered it with Whisper White Embossing Powder and melted it with a heat gun, added the ribbon and my card was done.

Cardstock - Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Vellum
Ink - Versamark, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Stamp - Wildflower, Best of Everything
Pretty Accessories - 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Daffodil Delight, Whisper White Embossing Powder

I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

Thanks to Kay Kalthoff for sharing her design.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment