Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Fall

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've actually posted a project.  Last week I took each day to share with you some of our different kits that you can play and create with.  Thank you for allowing me to do that,  Going forward it is my intent to soft sell once a week or so.

Last weekend I was able to take several days and go back home to say goodbye to my grandmother. I think of her a hundred times a day, yet I know she's in a better place. Well, I'm back home now and in the swing of things again!

Here is my card today to start of the Fall season.  Happy Fall to each of you.  



Cardstock - early espresso, tangelo twist, whisper white
Ink - early espresso
TIEF - 
Stamps - occasions alphabet, paper bootiful
Tools -   Crimper, petite label punch,  autumn accents Bigz die
Accessories - stampin write marker, linen thread, gold basic metal buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment