Sunday, September 28, 2014

Friends

I can finally show you the projects I made for our Stampin retreat!  I had so much fun making them but I was unable to attend because my grandmother passed away.   They received lots of nice compliments.  

When I was deciding what product or products to use, the Flashback DSP started calling my name.  In one design there are old style cameras which led me to thinking about scrapbooking.  I already had the Snapshot stamp and the On Film Framelits dies and that's how my projects were born.  

I hope you enjoy them!






This project is a photo frame that spins around so I actually have four different photos on there.  The lid comes off and I was going to put in a little base of fall flowers but just didn't have the time.


I am so happy with the way this turned out, it is a scrapbook and it looks like a camera.   Cool, right?


I love creating ensembles for birthday parties or any other type of party and one of the must-haves our banners!  I thought this would be a cool way to add photos of my friends, it really adds a personal touch to the ensemble




These are cute little tense that Lisa gave me.  They contain after dinner mints & were to be for our Friday night dinner at the bed-and-breakfast.



The black diecut image on top of the tins is actually a little camera but you can't really tell what it is so I kinda wish that I would've stamped it and then die cut it.




Instead of a picture from my frame, I found a quote on Pinterest about friends that I really like so I printed that off from my computer decoupaged some paper to it and added a pretty ribbon and bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment