Saturday, August 23, 2014

Soho

Hi everyone.  The weekend is here!   I hope you have something fun to do this weekend.  I will be doing the two C's, creating and cleaning

It has been a quiet day around here, I finished this card and cleaned up my craft room a little bit.  KC, the poor thing, took lots of naps today.  

The apartment complex I live in has required us to remove our outdoor grills, and I miss mine horribly!  One building was burnt to the ground this year and another building last year received fire damage because of grills so I understand the reason why but don't like it.  

For today's card, I'm using another sketch challenge, first I embossed the card base then I chose my paper.  The sketch below shows different patterns and different colors for the border at the bottom but when I decided to use this piece of patterned paper I decided to use the same one and I love how it turned out!   When I am creating and a design comes out of nowhere it's just like a real high!  (laughing)

I hope you enjoy it & I hope it inspires you to do a little creating for yourself this weekend.  






Card stock - early espresso very vanilla and glimmer
Paper - soho subway
Stamps - build a blossom and label love
Ink - Crisp cantaloupe and Island indigo
Accessories - in color boutique details
Thick bakers twine
Tools - Deco Framelits label punch and 1 inch circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment