Thursday, August 7, 2014

Amazing You

Hi all.  Hope you are having a good week.  

I've been busy making projects for our upcoming retreat.  A weekend of creating with friends at a bed & breakfast!  Sounds like fun, right?  

Most of the projects are almost done so can't share them with you yet.  

Mondays brings a new sketch to create with at MOJO Monday.  

Summer always reminds me of bicycles and have seen many on Pinterest.  Then it happened.  I saw a pink one.  Now that I have that info out there, I realize how ridiculous that sounds, there must be hundreds of thousands of them out there in little girl world.  None the less,  I wanted to create one.  However, I couldn't find my stamp so went with the scooter.

I hope you like it.  Thanks for dropping in. 




Cardstock - Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadows, Whisper White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
DSP - All Abloom
TIEF - Cloudy Day
Sizzlet - Flower Fusion
Embossing Powder - Blushing Bride
Ribbon - 1/4" Cotton Blushing Bride
Pearl Basic Jewels


No comments:

Post a Comment