Friday, August 28, 2015

Wishing You A Merry Christmas!


Christmas fun with Work of Art!  It's almost September and I am now able to start thinking about Christmas cards.  It's still a little early but I think most people have purchased their cards by October so here's an idea for you that can be done in 15 minutes.

How have you all been?  I'm glad to see that the weather is starting to be a little less hot.  Yesterday my friend Chrys & I went to KC for a scrapbooking crop and had a wonderful day.  Lunch at Stroud's always helps with that, too.  Yesterday was my monthly shopping trip to Walmart.  Thankfully that is out of the way.  Today is physical therapy and will get to find out my therapist's baby gender.  I thought my appointment was yesterday so I showed up and found that I was wrong which made the necessary trip to Walmart much easier.    

Thanks to Shannon Cole for sharing her design.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamps - Jolly Old St Nick, Work of Art
Paper Basics - Foil Sheets Gold
Inks - Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Cool Tools - Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
Accessories - Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler 

No comments:

Post a Comment