Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bon Voyage

Shall we fix a picnic basket & set sail for the afternoon?  I'm in if you're in!  It sounds wonderful, doesn't it?

Yesterday was a rainy day here, but I often enjoy those.  I worked on a couple of projects, today I have spent cleaning up my work space trying to find space to put things - and no I didn't.

Saturday, before church, I delivered some handmade gifts to my friend Jayna.  I left them on her desk so that she would get them Monday morning. I am really enjoying sharing with my friends!

Today's card was another fun card made using the Work of Art stamp set.  I hope you like it.

Thanks to Nancy Ferb for sharing her design.




Recipe:
Cardstock - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps - Work of Art
Inks - Coastal Cabana, Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand
Pretty Accessories - Whisper White Baker's Twine, Candy Dots Regals

No comments:

Post a Comment