Thursday, August 13, 2015

God Bless America

Today I am feeling blessed to be able to create as much as I want.  I have the most wonderful friends and the best church family anywhere! May God bless each of you.

On tap for today is physical therapy and a trip to Dollar General and then home to do the dishes - ugh!

One of my goals is to declutter so I have come to the difficult decision of taking my scrapbooking and cardmaking magazines to be shredded.  I have several recyclable grocery bags ready to go to the car and taken to the shredder.  I'll have just one more load after that.  Yay!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and may decluttering be a part of your weekend.  :)

I talk a lot about color because it is an integral part of my craft but I don't want to be repetitive so here's some BREAKING NEWS for you! This color combo today is sooo out of my comfort box. I'm referring to the Coastal Cabana with the more traditional colors of Real Red, Whisper White and Night of Navy.   Keeping the Coastal Cabana to a minimum makes the design more appealing to me. I hope you like it.

Thanks to Michele Reynolds for sharing her design.



Recipe -
Cardstock - Real Red, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps - Work of Art
Ink - Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy
DSP - Maritime
Cool Tools - Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Star and Corner Rounder punches, Dimensionals
Pretty Accessories - Silver Glimmer Paper
Other - computer font, printer 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment