Friday, August 7, 2015

Thank You For Your Kindness

I think I probably design most of my cards with a thank you sentiment of some sort, but I am so grateful for the small things and big things that I receive.  I appreciate my friends and family so much.

A fairly relaxing day was had here, a little frustration with a spreadsheet I wanted but it is mostly done now.  Woohoo!  I'm looking forward to creating tonight and some light housecleaning.

My physical therapy is going really well, yesterday we amped it up a bit.  Love it!  Soon, we will be hitting the driving range or the Putt Putt course.  I am so looking forward to that.

Enjoy your weekend & I will be back Monday, God willing.



Sketch And Stamp SB115

Recipe:
Cardstock - Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
DSP - Cherry on Top
Stamps - Pretty Thankful, Best Day Ever
Inks - Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Project Life Paper Clips Thinlits, Banner Punch 
Pretty Accessories - '15 to '17 In Color Blossom Accents  

No comments:

Post a Comment