Monday, February 16, 2015

Thinkng of You

Today I would like to share a project from my recent class "Everything Envelopes!"  In another class, one of the girls asked about envelopes so my projects are centered around the envelopes we have for sale and the tools we have to make our own.

I had so much fun preparing for this class that it was a good thing I had an end date, as I kept coming up with new ideas to share with them! 

Since Valentine's Day was approaching I used our new Stacked With Love DSP.  I hope you enjoy.


 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps - Kind & Cozy
DSP - Stacked With Love
Ink - Stampin Write Markers Basic Black, Real Red and Wild Wasabi
Pretty Accessories - Real Red 1/4% Cotton Ribbon
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Large Polka Dot TIEF and Envelope Punch Board
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment