Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Birthday To You

Welcome to my new class!  This month I wanted to have fun with birthdays and balloons.  I'm planning balloons galore, I can't wait to show you so I'm posting before my classes. 

Here's my first project using the Birthday Bash DSP and coordinating Stamp Set.  One of my friends loves all things Heritage so I thought she would enjoy this adorable bicycle with balloons!  This little bicycle reminds me of little ones riding in parades on their bicycles all decorated with balloons and more, everyone lined up on both sides of the street, everyone having so much fun!

For this card I used the MOJO Monday Sketch 366.


 
 
Recipe: 
 
Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Stamps - Timeless Talk, Birthday Bash
DSP - Birthday Bash
Inks - Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy
Pretty Accessories - 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment