Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thanks For Your Order

I'm playing the CCMC343 - Sketch Challenge today!  When I play a challenge, I will frequently look over all that have been posted so far and try to make mine stand out from the others by doing something a little different.  For instance, those that have posted so far used ribbon, paper, or both and cardstock trimmed with Fringe Scissors to create the diagonal strip in this sketch.  To make mine a little different, I chose to stamp my verse on cardstock with this adorable little stamp Thanks For Your Order!  I then wanted to soften it up a bit, so I added some pretty ribbon, a few hearts and some bling!  Hope you like it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

If you would like to leave a comment, you will find Posted by Deloris Carroll 0 comments at the end of each of my posts, click on the work comment, type your comment and you're all done!  It's just that easy. 

 

CCMC343


 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Sahara Sand
DSP - The Best Year Ever
Ink - Calypso Coral
Pretty Accessories - Ribbon Everyday Enchantment Organdy Calypso Coral, Gems Basic Rhinestones
Cool Tools -  Small Heart Punch, Dimensionals
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment