Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Brown Sugar

One of my favorite Rolling Stones songs is Brown Sugar.  

You're probably saying "Deloris, how does this relate to your pretty card?"

So I've been sharing recipes for my projects with you and you may have noticed that we have some fabulous  names for our colors.  

My card base is (drum role please) Baked Brown Sugar!

My thoughts are now turning towards a garden, evening tea party.  Lace doilies, something homemade with brown sugar and honey drizzled on top, put on a pretty dress and adding my precious pearl necklace.  Stop!  I've lost my mind.  Egads.  Whatever was I thinking?  A dress?  No way in this heat.  For those who know me well, I don't like wearing dresses either.









3 comments:

  1. What a pretty way to decorate your doily with our colors this week! Thanks for playing CCMC Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty and dainty card! Love how you stamped on the doily! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!! I love the flowers stamped on the doily. Thanks so much for joining the Saturday Summer Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete