Thursday, July 24, 2014

All Abloom With Bird

A serene, calming color challenge at CCMC this week.  

I chose Mossy Meadow as my main color  because I thought most would choose the blue.   In fact that would have been my first choice, so I went with the green and made it a little more challenging.  It seems that greens are not most people's favorite color.  I wonder why .  

I had a card sketch that I used but now I can't find it.  Drat.  I love my interpretation of it.  

On a personal note, it's been determined that my grandmother, who is 97, has MRSA & it has entered the bone.  Please say a prayer for her.  Thank you.

Oops I missed their deadline for posting.  





DSP - All Abloom
Punch - Bird
Dies - Chalk Talk, Flower Fair
3/8" Stitched Ribbon - Lost Lagoon






No comments:

Post a Comment