Tuesday, July 15, 2014

An Invitation

Good morning all.  I wanted to play with a new stamp set called Flower Patch & coordinating Flower Fair Framelits Dies. 

First, a year, or so, ago I was watching a design show called Elbow Room.  Have you seen this show?   I loved the color pallet he used In a bedroom remodel on one of the episodes & I still love it!  They are very trendy these days, too .  (Trying not to be an old fuddy duddy)  Thr colors he used are my choice for this week's MOJO Monday Sketch.  

The verse is perfect for this stamp set - "Happy Blooming Birthday!"

I love what I do & I love sharing it with others.  It is an absolutely wonderful feeling to see the result of your very own creativity. 

Please let me know if you would like to enjoy a fun hour with me creating your very 1st card.  I promise - you won't want to give it away!  You will love it that much!

I'm just like every other person out there - we really enjoy feedback from our audience.  Comment?






Cardstock - Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
DSP - Walk In The Park
Ribbon - 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Daffodil Delight
Dies - Flower Fair Feamelits
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, lucky Limeade
Accessories - Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Clips



No comments:

Post a Comment