Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Friend

Oops, I forgot to add Hello Honey!  Be back shortly.

As I was writing my post, I realized
I had forgotten to add Hello Honey to my design.   But Deloris, we all see yellow in the pretty paper, you say.  Very observant, I say.   The yellow in the DSP is So Saffron.  

You know what?  This is one of many reasons why I love Stampin' Up!  One color is designed to work with many of the other fabulous colors!  That's just a lot of fun. 

So I added the cool die-cut camera and decorated it with a Baked Brown Suger circle and sequin for the lens.  Adorable!

Good to see you again!  Thanks for stopping by.  Would love to hear your comments.





Cardstock - Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Hello Honey
DSP - Retro Fresh
Framelit - On Film
Ink - Coastal Cabanna, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories - Gold Sequin Trim

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love this set and that camera is a perfect embellishment! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the added touch of a sequin on the heart! Thanks so much for joining the Saturday Summer Sketch Challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete