Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sketch & Color Challenge

The need to create hit me late last night, so I chose this weeks' Mojo scketch and Splitcoast's Color Challenge of Crushed Curry, Basic Gray and Bravo Burgundy.  I have never used this combo before and I find I really enjoyed working with it.  That's part of the fun of taking someone else's challenge, stepping outside of your box and finding something new and fun!


Recipe:
CS - Basic Gray, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Basic Gray
DSP - Razzleberry Lemonade
Stamps - Like it a Latte 
Punches - Scallop, 1-3/8" Circle, Eyelete Edge
Accessories - Ribbon Originials Prep School (retired), Dimensionals, Stampin Write Marker Crushed Curry, Aqua Painter, Mini Library Clips, Designer Brads Filigree, Rhinestone Brads Circle Fire, fibers other

2 comments:

  1. I HAVE got to try this color challenge!! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy, I luv a good ole cup of joe....with whipped cream...this is sooo sweet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete