Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friend to Friend

Recipe:


CS - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Kraft
Classic Ink - Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Stamps - A Beautiful Life, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Punches - Scalloped Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Eyelet Border
Accessories - Chocolage Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Designer Buttons Sherbet

I was blog hopping & found this card by Biscuitlid.  I liked it so much that I stopped & made this card.  The color combo drew my attention first, then it was the flower stamp and because I have it & I haven't used in a long time I knew I had the supplies to make it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. aw - thanks for the compliment, glad you liked my card so much you stopped to make a similar one yourself. It looks great
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete