Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 125

Still in the creative mode.  Yeah!  I did this card Monday, but needed the last element & I couldn't find what I was looking for.  Those of you who are crafters I have a question.  Is there anyone out there that can find what they want & when they want it?  I'm always thinking of a better place to put something, then I can't remember where I put it.  I am however starting to be aware of this when I move something and try to leave it where it is. 

Isn't this card pretty?  Thanks for looking at my creations.

Recipe:
Textured CS - Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay
CS - Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Stamps - Abundant Joy (clear mounted)
StazOn Ink - Black
Accessories - Stampin Write Marker, So Saffron Grosgrain Gribbon (retired), Blender Pen
Punches - Circle 1-1/4, 1-3/8 & Scalloped, Scallop Trim Border, Pearls(other)

No comments:

Post a Comment