Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Moments

I'm meeting Lisa and her Mother-in-Law for lunch later today, then we're coming back to my place to stamp.  I wanted to use my new stamps Happy Moments from our Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  You can get it FREE with a $50 purchase.  I used Taken With Teal, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White CS, DSP Sweet Pea, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Taken With Teal and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and a Blender Pen. 
This is a second card we will make.  I used the Mojo Monday 125 Sketch with Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper Whtie, Bashful Blue CS, DSP Sweet Pea, So Saffron Grosgrain (retired), Designer Buttons Sherbet, Punches 3/4" Circle, Curly Label, Oval Coluzzle, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. On the Mojo Monday card, does the rounded part open? I thought about doing something like that with my card, but just couldn't make it work. Great job with both cards.

    ReplyDelete