Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine Please Be Mine

It was cold, cloudy and snowy today. Not a good day to be outside.  Earlier in the week I hurt my knee so I have been in a lot of pain with that.  With the weather and the shape my knee was in, I guess it was a good day to stay in.  Luckily I was inspired to create this card.  When I finished it I was so excited about how pretty it looked that I wanted to share it with someone so I called my friend Lisa.  You know you just can't describe something to someone and have them actually picture in their mind what it looks like.  I'm sure that is what will happen when she sees it here on my blog in the morning. 

Recipe:

CS - Rich Razzleberry, Kraft
StazOn Ink - Jet Black
Craft Ink - White
Printed Window Sheets - Clearly Thanks
DSP - Cottage Wall
Stamps - Holiday Best (Hostess Exclusive)
Accessories - Sticky Cuts Letters, Stampin Glitter, Clear Buttons, Designer Buttons Latte, Linen Thread, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
Punches - 1" Circle, Scalloped Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment