Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last of My Christmas Cards










13 more cards with the Simply Scrappin Kit Christmas Jingle.  You can do so much with one of our kits, you might want to click on over to my website and see the other kits.  Get your birthday cards done now for the rest of the year, or scrapbook a wedding.  I'm happy to help you in any way.

Recipe
Simply Scrappin Kit - Christmas Jingle
Stamps - Seasons Greetings (retired), Short & Sweet (retired)
DSP Christmas Cocoa Specialty
Ribbon - Old Olive & Real Read Grosgrain, Silver Cord
Classic Ink - Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Dimensionals
Punches - Jumbo Snowflake, Ornament, 1/4" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Eyelet Border

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards, you did a great job...I might have to borrow your recipes for next year.

    ReplyDelete