Monday, August 31, 2009

Time Passes Friendship Stays Right Where It Belongs

I needed a quick card for tonight. One of the advantages of being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is that every day they share about 7 new cards with us that have been sent in by Demos. This is one of them. The colors she used were Real Red & Yo Yo Yellow. I chose Bordering Blue & Pretty in Pink. You know, I have never used this color combo before and, I really like it. In fact, I rarely use Bordering Blue. It has a lot of gray in it so I frequently use the Marker. For accessories, I used Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon and the Ribbon Slider from the Hodgepodge Hardware.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love sharing my creativeness! Feel free to leave a comment or share your website with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment