Saturday, August 8, 2009

Puppy Love

I have been a bad girl this week, no postings since Monday. So sorry, I have been super busy. I invited my friend Joyce & her family over for a supper of italian meatloaf, garlic bread & green beans. Joyce & I decided to make a card on the spur of the moment while the others watched Dateline.

Since I didn't have anything planned, we started by going thru my stamps, since Joyce liked this one, we headed over to splitcoaststampers to look for a card to case. We found a beautiful card by mlj-mlj on splitcoast & here's our version!




Recipe:
Stamp Set - Puppy Love (retired)
Bashful Blue CS
Certainly Celery CS
Whisper White CS
Black StazOn
Stampin Write Markers - More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue & Creamy Caramel
Cuttlebug
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Spots & Dots
DSP Petal Prints (retired)
Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment