Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow! Look at all of the beautiful buttons on the left. I'd like to thank Michele Laycock for those. She provides them at no charge for the Stampin Up Demonstrators. Her work is so pretty. I hope to have a new blog design by her this Fall.

There is so much to talk about. I hope you can take a few minutes to look at our new catalogs, even if you're not into stampin or scrappin. If you would like to look at one or purchase one for $9.95, please let me know.

Are you a quilter? If so, check out the Big Shot and Dies. You can use material with them!

Do you like home decor? I know you will love the Definitely Decorative catalog. Give a look see.

Next, we a have a new promo called Deal of the Week. Each week of July, Stampin Up will offer a new product at a much reduced price! This week is the Scalloped Edge Punch. It will give your projects a soft & pretty look. This week I will post some projects I made using this punch so you can some different ways to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment