Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks . . . I Needed That

Hello all. I have been out playing today so not much done around the house. Lily's Dad passed away last week and the funeral was today. I'm so sad for her.

Ran an errand downtown, stopped by my LSS (local scrapbook store) to use my 30% birthday coupon. Ended up with a new book on card folds. Looking forward to trying them out. Stopped off at Golden Corral for a late lunch. Called my friend Joyce & ended up going over to her house for supper. Thanks ladies for the burgers, beans, and strawberry shortcake, and some good conversation. Joyce & I talked stamping most of the evening! So it's like 10:30 when I leave. Egads. I get home, watch Anderson Cooper on CNN for awhile. That's when I tell myself that I don't have anything ready to post here tonight. Uh oh! I thought maybe I could get by that info instead of a project. I was able to add the July projects for you but the catalog wasn't ready to go. Will have to try again tomorrow. Okay, so now I have to find a project. I check out the SU (stampin up) website to see what's new there. Found this cute card, and say "hey Deloris this is cute and fast." That brings me to now which is 2:43 AM. So much for getting an early night! Oh well, you were worth it. Have a great Wednesday. See you back here on the flip side!






Recipe:
Fun & Fast Notes Stamp Set
Chocolate Chip CS
Pretty in Pink Text. CS
Watercolor Paper
Aquapainter
Black StazOn Ink
So Saffron Classic Ink
Old Olive Classic Ink
3/8" Corner Rounder Punch
Designer Buttons Button Bouquet (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment