Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome Baby Aneya

Tomorrow I get to spend some time with the new baby & Zadie. Wanted to take a small gift with me so made this card to go with it. Her room is decorated in pink & chocolate circles and when I found this card I had to do it. Heather's blog is one of my fav's so I hope you can spend a few minutes looking around.



I also get to celebrate Zadie's birthday with her, & am taking a few gifts with me for her. They are posted on her also. Here's the packaging. I have purchased hair accessories, and little girl make-up to put in the "milk cartons." I also found some removable tattoo's that looked like fun.
Here is her card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Till tomorrow.







Recipe:

Sahara Sand CS

Very Vanilla CS

Chocolate Chip CS

Pretty in Pink CS

So Tweet

Craft Ink - Very Vanilla & Close to Cocoa

Punch - 1-1/4" Circle

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I love just about anything with little birds. This one is especially cute :)

    ReplyDelete