Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank You God For My Grandmother

Yesterday, I went with my Aunt to visit my Grandma who had been entered in to a hospital Friday night. It was such a beautiful day. On the way, we got a call that she was doing much better. I felt truly blessed. I have not been able to see her for a year. As much as I wanted to see her again, I was willing to accept whatever condition that was. I was grateful to hear that it wasn't going to be what we thought. We played 5 hands of Rummy, even though neither one of us could remember the rules. She willingly walked down the hall and back. She was winded, but she did it.
I made her a card & gave it to her after she rested a bit, then I went to the gift shop and got her a pair of bright red slippers. She loved them & wanted to put them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment