Thursday, May 7, 2009

SWAPS

Mother's Day is only 2 days away. If you don't have a card for her, here are some ideas. Our swap last month was Graduation or Mother's Day.

The first card is by Kathy - notice the technique she used with her greeting stamp. Very nice.

The next card is by Arla. Very pretty - I like the dry embossed image that was added to oval frame.

"Mom" was made by Lily. One of her favorite techniques is Batik and was used for her scalloped circle image.

Next is Lisa's scalloped circle card. It was created with the Big Shot and the Scallop Die. Gorgeous.

Lastly, is my card. I used Pretty in Pink & Certainly Celery CS, Tea Party DSP, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon and Ink, Yummy Stamp (r) & Hodgepodge Hardware. Since my Mom is no longer with us, I chose to design mine so that it is more generic.

If you would like to create a handmade card for your Mom and would like my help, please let me know. I'm happy to do so.

I would love to hear your comments.

















No comments:

Post a Comment