Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Wonderland

Good morning everyone.  I hope your week is going well.  I have a busy day planned for which, once completed, I will feel much better.   First off is an appointment with my Pastor.  I have some things going on that I am not handling well and I always feel better afterward because I have a plan to help me move forward.

Tonight is scrapbooking night at my place and I am looking forward to seeing everyone.  But, before that can happen, I need to do some housecleaning.  It will be nice to have accomplished some things that are on my never-ending to do list!

As sometimes happens, the card I had planned isn't what it became but that's okay.  So I changed my design up a bit and am thrilled with the result!  I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I would love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment.


       

                                    

Recipe:
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP - Winter Wonderland, Winter Wonderland Specialty, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Stamps - Wonderland
Ink - Versamark
Pretty Accessories - Whisper White Embossing Powder
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Precision Plate, Delicate Ornaments Thinlits, Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment