Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Everyday Chic

Good morning.  I love that Michael's often has weekly 40% off coupons, but it's even better when they have 50% off coupons!!!  I have fallen in love with a new art medium called Mixed Media - I hope to show you mine soon.  One of the products needed is lots of paper flowers. Friday, I found a large container of white paper flowers at Michael's so I went back Saturday night to get them and used my coupon!  I want to color and embellish them instead of buying them. I'll try to show those along the way, too.  I couldn't wait to play with them so I sat down to create a card and here it is.  
  


Recipe:
Cardstock - Basic Black
DSP - Everyday Chic
Pretty Accessories - Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Antique Brads, Washi Tape 
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelits Dies, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment