Monday, November 2, 2015

Boo Boo

Hi everyone.  I haven't been very creative lately so decided to try some sketch challenges to get me going  I wanted to do something outside the box and I happened to have the Boo To You Framelit Dies sitting on my desk so I picked it up and started to look at the Boo image.  Then boo boo came into my head, then I thought of Honey Boo Boo, I tabled that (you're very welcome) & came up with I hear you have a boo boo!  Amazing what happens when you just listen!



CCMC379

Recipe:
Cardstock - Mossy Green, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink - Tangerine Tango, Versamark
Stamps - Howl-o-ween Treat, Rotary
DSP - Into The Woods
Pretty Accessories - Candy Dots Neutrals
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Boo To You Framelit Dies, 1-3/4" Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment