Monday, September 14, 2015

I Miss You Already

I'm having hockey withdrawals!  Hockey season is here and I'm not going to be able to watch Quinn's games because FastHockey.com and the college won't be video taping most of them.   I will have to find something else to do on Friday and Saturday nights.  I've been wanting to learn more about watercoloring so I am checking into classes for that.  I'm excited.  I hope it works out.

I've graduated from my physical therapy to a personal trainer and a 45 minute workout twice a week. It feels amazing.  Better than antidepressants!  I'm trying to document my progress and hope to be able to record it with my Project Life scrapbooking.

Today's card is so soft and pretty and a good example on how to bring a little vintage feel into your cards with a more modern stamp image.

Have a wonderful week everyone.

TFS Becky.
  

Recipe:
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP - Neutrals 
Stamps - Work of Art, Really Good Greetings
Cool Tools - Bitty Butterfly Punch
Pretty Accessories - Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Crumb Cake 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment