Friday, September 4, 2015

Celebrate

Good morning.  What a productive day I had yesterday!  Mopping, vacuuming, bed making, laundry, errands and more.  Did you have a nice day?  I hope so.  

Today, I have a friend coming over who asked for my help in making Minion donuts (out of paper) for an upcoming birthday party.  Other than I have seen them online, heard the name and assumed they are a tv show, I don't know anything else about them.  I wouldn't mind keeping it that way either.  :)

Later I have physical therapy, so am looking forward to that.

I thought I would show you the stamp set Work of Art so that you could see all the images available in it.

The butterflies were made by using the chevron image below, stamping on Whisper White cardstock in Real Red ink then punching them out with our Bitty Butterfly & Elegant Butterfly Punches.  So cool.  Thanks to Sylvia Nelson for sharing her design.

Work of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!




Recipe: 
Cardstock - Whisper White
Stamps - Work of Art, Paper Pumpkin Seriously Amazing
Ink - Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Soft Sky, Real Red, Smoky Slate
Cool Tools - Punches Bitty & Elegant Butterfly, Dimensionals 
Pretty Accessories - Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Paper Pumpkin Wish Big

No comments:

Post a Comment