Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Gift For A Friend


Happy Tuesday!  I'm back on my daily schedule and it feels great.   Housework, blogging and getting ready for new events.  Yay!

This past weekend was our annual stampin retreat and I have lots to share so I thought I would put them out on display for friends & customers to see.  My mini holiday event will be this Friday 3p to 7pm.  If you are in town, come & see me.

During our retreat, a friend of mine was sharing some of her favorite watercolor pins on Pinterest with us and it motivated me to reply to an email, from over a year ago, looking for a watercolor class. I heard back from the instructor today.  We had a nice conversation & I am looking forward to my 1st class tomorrow.

My project today is a very pretty gift for a friend.  The decorated clothespin was a gift from our retreat.  I knew I wanted to give it to a friend so I made a pretty card to go with it.  I hope she likes it.



Sketch and Stamp SB 119

Recipe:
Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron
DSP - Pretty Petals
Stamps - Floral Wings
Ink - Mint Macaron, Calypso Coral
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Lots of Labels, Framelits, Butterfly Thinlits
Pretty Accessories - Linen Thread 
Other - clothespin

No comments:

Post a Comment