Sunday, January 4, 2015


I just received the sad news that Eileen, Mother-In-Law of my good friend Lisa, has passed away.  I was honored to have spent time with Eileen during her struggles with Alzheimer's.  Eileen was one of the first students to attend The Christ Hospital School of Nursing here in Topeka,  the original Stormont School of Nursing in 1945.  She kept a scrapbook with photos and newspaper clippings of her friends and lots of memories from her time there.  I loved that!

My thoughts and prayers for her family today.


 
 
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White
TIEB - Vintage Wallpaper
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Chalk Talk & Apothecary Framelits
Stamps - Stippled Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks - Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo
Gold Glitz Dazzling Details
 
This card was inspired by one from Melissa Davies. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment