Thursday, January 1, 2015

Take Care

Tip - Today I'm going to share tips on how to design a manly card. 

I like to keep it simple, keeping accessories to a minimum.  I also like to use stripes and a little bit of femininity in my designs.  In this card, I'm using neutrals with blues which represent the outdoors and goes along with my stamped image.  The oval scalloped punched item is my little bit of femininity.  The strong tree branch is my representation of the man. 

Wednesday was scrapbooking night at my place so part of my day was spent finishing up my housecleaning.  I had an appointment at 1:30 pm, then grocery shopping.  I also stopped by Walgreens to pick up some photos that I printed from Facebook of my niece and nephew for later that night.  It has been so long since I took time out to scrapbook.  I was a little concerned that maybe I had forgotten how! 

I treasure each of your comments and love reading them.  Keep 'em coming!




Cardstock - Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
DSP - Elegant Soiree
Stamps - Take Care, Language of Friendship
Inks - Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Cool Tools - Big Shot, Circles Framelits, Small & Scalloped Oval, 1-3/8" and 1" Circle, Bird Builder Punches



 

No comments:

Post a Comment