Friday, October 2, 2009

Catching Up

Wow, can't beieve it is only Friday. All day I've been thinking it was Saturday. I have been volunteering a my church several days a week - usually Wednesday, Thursday & Friday and I am loving every minute of it. The self-confidence I lost during my depession is growing by leaps and bounds! I can't thank Jayna enough of that she has done for me, she keeps telling me I do the same for her. I can't remember working for someone who continually thanks you and tells you how much you are helping them! Certainly not my previous employer - AT&T.

I have updated my blog with the new promos & projects for this month, so I hope you have a few minutes to check this out.

Also, I finally have the correct batteries for digital camera battery charger, so I'll be out taking photos of quite a few projects I have for you.

Kathy recently sent my some info regarding a light box that is easily made at home. I haven't had time to look at it, but I'm thinking that will solve some of my lighting problems inside.

KC, my cat, is finding it hard to be by himself when I am gone! If everyone could say "poor baby" it would make him feel more loved right now. (chuckling, but serious)

I've reconnected with my neice, Blair. I have enjoyed catching up with her. Looking forward to more. She graduates from high school next year. Quinn, my nephew, is busy with hockey & school. They are great students and great people.

Well, I have you caught up with my life. I'm looking forward to scrapbooking tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone. See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment