Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Hi everyone.  I am thankful the family holiday season is over.  It's cold outside, snow on the way & I'm loving it!  Now that I am able to see out of one eye so much better, I am back going to my Bible Study on Mondays.  They used to be at 1:30 pm but now start at 10:00 am, and of course I got the time wrong.  I thought it was 10:30 am, as did my friend Glenna.  Thanks Glenna for making me look a little better!  I went anyway & I am so glad I did.  We are revisiting a study guide that we used several years ago.  I didn't have to spend $8 on another book so that is always a good thing.

On to my scrapbook page.  I love the title of my post today, it was perfect.  My page features a retired Real Red Corduroy Button, a new cut file from The Cut Shoppe, a sketch I borrowed from Allie Stewart and Pacific Point blue color cardstock and Designer Series Paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by.



Recipe:
Cardstock - Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper - Home For Christmas
Stamp - Make Note Rotary
Pretty Accessories - Snowflake Elements, Home For Christmas Enamel Dots, Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon 
Cool Tools - Bow Builder, Scalloped Tag Topper & Word Window Punch, Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment