Wednesday, June 25, 2014

With Sympathy

My uncle recently passed away, I wasn't able to attend the service so I have been making sympathy cards.  I have them all done.  I hesitated to post them before the cards were actually received, but did not have anything ready to share with you.  

Aunts and cousins - here's a sneak peek.

As you will see in the coming posts, I used mostly blue tones.  It has a calming effect and frequently found on sympathy cards.  

If you have lost a loved one, my heart goes out to each of you.





DSP - All Abloom
Cardstock - Blue Lagoon, Whisper White
Framelits - Apothecary Arts
Edgelits - Adorning Accents
TIEF -  Adorning Accents
Accessories - Pearl Basic Jewels

Oops, looks like a pearl fell off.  Hope I remember to replace it before mailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment