Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stampin' Up! New Catalog Party

 could finally share our new catalog with friends Monday so I invited them over for a little wine & cheese, sweet red grapes & merlot-flavored chocolate cupcakes.  Oh my gosh the cupcake batter was sooo good!  

Good eats, good wine, good friends = a very good time!.

My party theme was inspired by items I found on Pinterest, of course.  I made wine glass charms and coasters, food flags for the three different cheeses.  

I also wanted to create a blackboard effect using Basic Black cardstock and our White Stampin' Chalk Marker.  I had never really shared Stampin' Up's!
Statement of the Heart before so this would be the perfect time.   I chose my pretty crystal picture frame to house it and decorated it with garlands of black, gold & the new In-colors.   

This year my goal was to keep it simple and use what I already had.  I'm so proud of myself - I did just that.

 Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference." 

TIEF - Pretty Script
BIGZ Die - Scalloprd Circles
Accessories & Tools - cork sheets, Crop-a-Dile, Circle & Banner punches, Linen Thread
DSP - First Edition, Glimmer, Gold Foil





No comments:

Post a Comment