Thursday, May 22, 2014

So Sweet of You

Today's card is a CCMC304, a color challenge by the Create With Connie & Mary team.  

I recently found a card on Pinterest by Cheryl Holtman.  I loved that her colors were used in her Tasteful Trip Die. 

 I happened to need the die for another project I'm working on so it gave me the motivation to go to my work room (that indicates I work there doesn't it?  Hmm, technically I guess I do.  I make a mess getting supplies that are stored there, and some time later I put them away) 

Back to my card, the colors are Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray and a touch of Groovy Guava.  The DSP is Afternoon Tea.  Accessories and tools were Tea Lace Doily, Apothecary Accents Dies & Beautiful Wings Embosslits.

The stamped image is from Hello There.



Thanks for coming!