Thursday, May 22, 2014

So Sweet of You

Today's card is a CCMC304, a color challenge by the Create With Connie & Mary team.  

I recently found a card on Pinterest by Cheryl Holtman.  I loved that her colors were used in her Tasteful Trip Die. 

 I happened to need the die for another project I'm working on so it gave me the motivation to go to my work room (that indicates I work there doesn't it?  Hmm, technically I guess I do.  I make a mess getting supplies that are stored there, and some time later I put them away) 

Back to my card, the colors are Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray and a touch of Groovy Guava.  The DSP is Afternoon Tea.  Accessories and tools were Tea Lace Doily, Apothecary Accents Dies & Beautiful Wings Embosslits.

The stamped image is from Hello There.



Thanks for coming!

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love how the doily makes it soft and delicate! The butterflies are perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Deloris. I like the center panel on the doily and the addition of the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feminine touch of the dainty doily. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us in the Color Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and feminine! The Tasteful Trim diecuts are a wonderful way to incorporate all three colors! All the layers make for a lovely card! Thanks for joining us this week for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun with the rick rack trim along the side! Love the ruffled doily behind the greeting, too! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that Tasteful Trim die and will so miss it when it is gone. Making rick rack on cards is just so fun! I love the additional of the doily for a feminine touch! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the doily with the trim behind it. Very soft and pretty! Thanks so much for joining the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete