Friday, May 16, 2014

For You

I had just found a color combo by Stampin' Up! on Pinterest that I loved so went to the Create with Connie &  Mary site to find a sketch.  They have a new one & I knew it would work with the stamp set  I wanted to use.  It is a new hostess stamp set that will be available soon called Hello There.  Love the fonts used!  

I carried a little basket with me to carry the stamps, inks & DSP that had the colors I wanted to use represented in them & sat down to create!  

Now that I'm done, I've put everything back in the basket to be returned to its proper home.  Will I do it today?  Stay tuned!

Colors are Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White & Brushed Silver.  




Blessings to each of you.

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty color scheme for your card!! Love how you used the leaves for the background and that new Hostess set is just super! Can't wait to get it1 Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new sentiment looks wonderful in those two colors and love how you used the branch image for the background. Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors! The branch stamped in the background looks super! Great job with this sketch! I love it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the silhouette of the image in the background with the focal image being the oval greeting! Great color combo, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this is so pretty! Love the use of the silhouette image and love that you did it in purple instead of black...so pretty! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful floral card! I love the colors you used and the new sentiment! Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete