Saturday, January 25, 2014

Just For You

I'm ready for Spring!  Can you tell?  Soft colors of Crisp Canteloup and Sahara Sand with a touch of Whisper White freshness.  Add on a bold graphic design from the new DSP Sweet Sorbet I'm in love.  So pretty.  

You can view our catalogs at http://www.stampinup.com/home/catalogs.  Be sure to choose me as your Demonstrator to get a discount.

Please know I'm happy to help you in any way I can.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you like, please leave a comment for me. 

Blessings to you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time trying to use this particular DSP and you used it perfectly, Just enough under the sentiment layer! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that designer paper! And I love how you layered the punch and die cut! They compliment each other perfectly! Thanks for playing the Saturday challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice CAS card, I love that black print! Thanks for playing along with the Saturday Sketch Challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the DSP that you used, looks great layered! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Saturday Sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete