Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Valentines Day



Today I decided to play with sketch challenges.  I started with CCMC288 Color Challenge of Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana & Tangerine Tango.  Then I chose the MOJO330 Card Sketch.  

The big challenge for me was that I did not have any DSP in these colors.  I don't think I can do a card anymore without DSP.  I'm hearing violins playing softly in the background for me :)

The colors in Epic Day are very close to those in the challenge so I went with that and used the required colors for my stamped images.  I'm so happy with the result!

Thanks so much for stopping by .


6 comments:

  1. Love how you layered the stamped images! And the dsp works so well with your design! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamped images you used. They look wonderful together and you did a great job with the color challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute card! Love how you tucked the little tickets and used this color challenge for a non-traditional Valentine! Thanks for joining us this week in the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love how you used the 'ticket' stamps on this. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute to layer the medallion images together! I know I find it hard to make a card without DSP, too! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the soft non-traditonal colors for Valentine's day. The layered focal point is simply beautiful! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete