Friday, July 22, 2011

Welcome Everyone

Welcome to my newly designed blog.  This is a place for me to share my love of scrapbooking, card making, and generally any kind of paper crafting.  I believe each one of us is born with creativity, and sometimes it just needs to be awakened - "Awaken Your Creativity" 

I will also be sharing my experiences with depression.  Creating heals!  It is so true.  Depression is so very difficult to understand for those that don't have it and even for those who do.  I'm afraid that there are many people will never be able to understand.

Even though I have attended, Sunday School, Bible School & church since I was young, it is only now that I am learning what is in the Bible and how much of it fits into my everyday life.   It also has great healing powers. 

Thanks for dropping by,  I hope that you find something here for you. 

I'll be posting pictures of my craft soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment