Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Tuesday To You

I had planned to post a recent stamp project  tonight, but have had problem uploading from my iphone.  Will try again tomorrow.

I am busy planning a stamp party at my place at the end of August.  My goal is to make one new project a night but I'm starting to think that is not possible, maybe one every other night would be more obtainable.  I haven't come up with a name yet.   The theme will be around Summer events like hot air ballons, pinwheels, ice cream cones, carnivals and such.  Any suggestions are so welcome!

Just watched a new TV show called Unnecessary Roughness about a therapist (mental health) working for a football team.  Both are at the top of my list of things I enjoy.  (chuckling to myself)  I really enjoyed the show.  The main character is female & a therapist.  She was able to put a $3 million dollar a year wide receiver in his place!   It was a funny & touching show.

Will sign off now.  Say a prayer for my photo program & me that I can upload photos tomorrow & post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment