Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank You Deanna & Lisa

I have some of the best friends available!  Thank you Lisa.  I  just got this stamp set yesterday so of course I wanted to play with it as soon as I awoke. 

Several years ago in Ann Arbor, MI I found this wonderful hand-made paper storecalled Hollanders.  Here is their website.   http://www.hollanders.com/  & immediately I fell in love.  That year for Christmas Deanna gave me a gift certificate for that store.  Sadly, I am just now using it.  Recently I made a card for Kathy who loves Asian inspired cards & I'm thinking that my sister may like that style also.  I wanted to send her a card as a thank you for sending 2 huge boxes of her clothes that are too big for her as she has lost over 70 pounds.  I am so proud of both of my sisters for their weight losses.  

God give me the strength to do the same.

This is splitcoaststampers card sketch SC271.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you'll come back soon!

Recipe:
CS - Basic Black, Taken With Teal, More Mustard, Whisper White
Stamps - Asian Artistry (hostess)
Ink - Basic Black, More Mustard
Stampin Write Markers - Old Olive, Taken with Teal, More Mustard, Real Red
Punch - Curly Label

No comments:

Post a Comment