Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Lisa

Lisa's birthday is also today.  Friday I was at her house making a rag quilt purse using our Square Scallop Die, which I hope to show you soon, so I was showing her my recently made cards and she really liked this one, so I knew then that I would use if for her birthay card.  I have to say I was surprised she liked it as much as she did.  It didn't seem her style, just goes to show you we don't know our friends and family as much as we think we do.

Recipe:

Stamps - Happy Moments
CS - Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
DSP - Sweet Pea
Classic Ink - Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Accessories - Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog today, cute cards!
    May God bless you and your family,
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
    Please visit my Blog and tell me what you think: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete