Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Serene Snowflakes

One of my favorite SU designers is Sandi MacIver. I got my inspiration from her for this card. I didn't have the stamp set that she used so I used Serene Snowflakes with some of our new Shimmer Paint in Platinum. This one didn't come together as easily as some do though, maybe I've got bad mojo this week. I certainly feel like it. Persevere Deloris, it will get better.

Friday, my stamp group gets together, so I have something to look forward to, besides appointment after appointment this week.



Recipe:
Stamps - Serene Snowflakes
CS - Taken With Teal, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Ink - Taken With Teal
Punches - 1-3/8, 1-1/4, 1 inch Circle, Scalloped Edge, Horizontal Slot
Accessories - Satin Ribbon, Stampin Write Marker, Coluzzle
DSP - Holiday Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment